Monday, August 18, 2014

Farewell




 ( Starcross plaid shirt, Vintage turtle neck, Gaudi Short, Platform via fortunelavie )
 photos by cindyflao

Finally i'm back i've done my university kind of things and i'm here to post my recent photoshoot which is the last photoshoot with one of my bestfriend Cindy Fransiska Lao. I know her since 10th grade and it's just so hard to say goodbye to someone i used to see everyday, even tho sometimes she's annoying :p and about the outfit i choose this platform because the shirt look a little bit boyish so i want to keep it chic but cool at the sametime.. so yeah bye! x
 
this is my last photo with cindy :(


5 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a turtle neck shirt since a long time but still couldn't find one! :( Love your platform anyway, xx

    http://cinthykwok.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. your platform!!!
    It's been my favorite in these lately but, I haven't got one.

    melisakwok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your top and shoes <3

    Visit mine too,
    Deasy Tantra

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing Feren, love the shirt! Parting with a good friend always hurts! x

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be highly appreciated ! Thankyou.